Oakridge Estates is located near the Laplaisance Road exit on I-75 and east of Monroe Street. Just a 5 minute drive to downtown Monroe, Michigan. From the moment you enter Oakridge Estates, you'll notice it's an established neighborhood with big trees and spacious home sites that allow for 3-car parking. Oakridge Estates has one of the highest occupancies of any manufactured housing community in Monroe County, Michigan. The beautiful landscaped entrance of Oakridge Estates in Monroe is a perfect introduction to this wonderful community. From the country club style clubhouse to the swimming pool and the family play area and basketball court, Oakridge Estates offers something for everyone. Our on-site, professional management team works hard to keep residents active through a variety of planned community activities. They also maintain common areas, including snow removal on streets.
- Pet friendly (call for specifics)
- Accepts single- and multi-section homes
- Country club style clubhouse with kitchen and banquet facilities for entertaining
- Community swimming pool
- Beautifully landscaped entrance
- Play area and basketball court
- Large, sodded home sites
- Municipal water and sewer
- Rubbish removal
- Secure mailboxes
- Concrete driveways and sidewalks
- Professional management
- Cable television access
- Planned community activities
- Secure RV storage
- Upkeep of common areas, including snow removal on streets
- Wonderful location close to expressways, shopping areas, museums, golf courses, recreation and entertainment
- Lake Erie Transit bus routes
- Numerous boat launches and fishing charters nearby
- Located in the highly rated Monroe Public Schools
- Local classes for vocations, adult and community education
- Area is home to 14 parochial schools and a community college
- 24-hr answering service for community needs and service problems to your home
Sales IncentiveWe'll DOUBLE your down payment! Got a big holiday bonus? Tax return? Lottery winnings?
Up to $2,500 as a credit when you purchase a select Franklin owned home in one of our fine communities.
*WAC. Certain restrictions apply. See a Franklin Homes associate for details.
Rental IncentiveGreat deals on home rentals at select Franklin communities! Monthly rentals from $675 to $1000.