Raisin Ridge is located on South Custer Road, next to the Monroe County Fairgrounds, Monroe Community College and a short drive to downtown Monroe, Michigan, I-75 and US 23. Raisin Ridge offers residents a variety of amenities, including a community swimming pool, family play area, planned community activities and nearby boat launches and fishing charters. Raisin Ridge is the proud recipient of many awards including the National Manufactured Housing Institute’s “Community of the Year” and often ranking at the top of a list for highest manufactured home community occupancy in Monroe County.
- Country club style clubhouse with kitchen and banquet facilities for entertaining
- Voted by the Manufactured Housing Institute (MHI) as "Best New Land Lease Community."
- Community swimming pool
- Beautiful entrance with lavish landscaping
- Play area
- Pet Friendly (call for specifics)
- Large, sodded home sites
- Multi-section homes only
- Garage home sites available
- Municipal water and sewer
- 24-hr answering service for community needs and service problems to your home
- Rubbish removal
- Secure mailboxes
- Concrete driveways and sidewalks
- Off-street parking
- On-site, professional management and maintenance
- Cable television access
- Year-round, planned community activities
- Upkeep of common areas, including snow removal on streets
- Wonderful location close to expressways, shopping areas, museums, golf courses, recreation and entertainment
- Numerous boat launches and fishing charters nearby
- Located in the highly rated Monroe Public Schools
- Local classes for vocations, adult and community education
- Area is home to 14 parochial schools and a community college
Sales IncentiveWe'll DOUBLE your down payment! Got a big holiday bonus? Tax return? Lottery winnings?
Up to $2,500 as a credit when you purchase a select Franklin owned home in one of our fine communities.
*WAC. Certain restrictions apply. See a Franklin Homes associate for details.
Rental IncentiveGreat deals on home rentals at select Franklin communities! Monthly rentals from $675 to $1000.